making your very own pizza dough isn't difficult - it's very easy! just like tarte flambée, you simply need very few ingredients which can be counted on the fingers of one hand. for the basic dough you need flour, yeast, water and olive oil. you can spice it up with sugar and a bit of salt, but you don't have to. thus it's very easy!
below you can read the exact amounts which you will need to mix the dough together.
you can add different toppings. tomato purée and vegan cheese are essential. what you add on top is free for you to choose. for my very first homemade vegan pizza i have chosen onion bits, tomato slices, kalamata olive slices and many different herbs and chili.
it's very delicious and oh so easy to make - you simply have to try it out yourself!
this is what you need:
- for the dough:
- 400g flour
- 1 package of dried yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 200ml cold water
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- for the topping:
- tomato purée
- vegan cheese (i chose veggi filata)
- different vegetables
- herbs and spices of your choice (optional)
this is what you have to do:
- mix together flour, salt, dried yeast and sugar. add water and oil.
- leave the dough in the fridge for at least one hour.
- roll out the dough.
- add tomato purée. put the toppings of your choice onto the purée.
- dredge vegan cheese on top. add herbs and spices of your choice.
- bake the pizza for at least 25 minutes at 200°C in the oven.