these tiny totally tempting and delicious apple tartelettes were my very first vegan cakes i have ever made. i didn't think that it would be so easy to make vegan cakes. i thought 'omg how do i replace the egg etc.' and then i have read online that you simply could replace eggs with a banana. because it holds the dough together. and that's the only task egg's have to accomplish. if you don't want your cakes to have too much banana flavour you simply use one's which are still a bit green or simply some which are not so ripe. and butter can easily be replaced by margarine.
those tartelettes look great and taste great. if you got a sweet tooth then what would you want more?
this is what you need:
- 300g flour
- 125g icing sugar
- 1 banana
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 package of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125g margarine
- 1 apple
this is what you have to do:
- mix all the ingredients together.
- leave the finished dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- push the dough into tartelette baking moulds.
- cut apple slices and put one slice onto each tartelette.
- put the tartelettes into the oven and bake them for at least 30 minutes at 200°C - keep the oven in sight. the tartelettes shouldn't become too brown.