[en] hello my dears. today, on christmas eve, i want to share my favourite top 10 christmas carols and instrumentals with you. some of them are merry, some of them mirror the feelings of the past horrible things that happened all over the world. all of them contain the true meaning of christmas for me: love. love as a light shining through all the times of hardship one has to endure. 'a thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices. for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn'. these lines from my most favourite christmas carol, 'oh holy night', summarizes it all.
i'm wishing a very merry christmas to all of you.
what are your favourite christmas songs of all times?
- oh holy night - nat king cole
- a christmas song - nat king cole
- i'm dreaming of home from merry christmas
- maria durch ein dornwald ging - wiener sängerknaben
- walking in the air from the snowman
- love actually – love theme
- twelve days of christmas - kathleen battle, frederica van stade, andré previn
- here come's santa claus – doris day
- marys boy child - kathleen battle & co.
- cool yule - louis armstrong
frohe weihnachten an euch alle.
was sind eure allerliebsten weihnachtslieder?