today i want to show you a simple, saturating and super tasty vegan dish which is also amazingly easy to make.
i have found the recipe on le yuki's blog (click) and approved it.
what do you need?
- 1 package of puff pastry
- 350gr potatoes
- 350g spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 1 onion
- a bit of salt
- a bit of curry powder
what do you have to do?
- 1cook the potatoes for at least 20 minutes.
- if you have bought frozen spinach cook it as directed on the packaging. if you have bought fresh spinach, you simply need to cleanse it with water.
- take out the puff pastry. slice it into two halfs. roll both of the halfs.
- cut the potatoes into small pieces or mash them. mix the potatoes with the spinach. spice it with salt and curry. you can use as much as you like.
- preheat the oven at 200°
- cut the onion and steam it. add the onions to your spinach-potato-mix.
- now evenly spread the mix onto both of your puff pastries and roll them.
- put the two strudels into your oven and bake them for at least 20 minutes.